Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mid Day Circus


I wanted to go to Cirque du Soleil last weekend because Totem is in San Jose for the month. I've been to a couple CdS shows and I love them. Super fun, and not even close to as scary as traditional circus clowns and bearded ladies. Unfortunately, I ended up not going because tickets start at $70 each, and that's for the seats where you can't see half the show because there's a tent pole in front of your face or it's behind the actual stage or something.

Good thing my office responsibilities include ordering snacks from CostCo, so I can have my own circus at my desk:


Sort of the same thing... Yum!

2 comments:

  1. This whole Sam-eating-sweets and Sam being a gym addict thing is freaking me out. Those cookies are bomb though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make checklists too! Most of my check boxes stay unchecked for a very long time though.

    ReplyDelete