Immediate resolutions:
1. Avoid shopping malls. Except Black Friday, I might not be able to resist!
2. Check the weather forecast in the morning and dress appropriately. For some reason, a common mistake that I make is to hope that the weather will be warm and sunny, and somehow think that will translate into magically cancelling the probable cold and rain. Lesson learned: Scarves and hooded coats keep the rain away much better than crossed fingers.
3. Stock up on delicious coffee beans and pretty To-Go coffee mugs.

I already solved one winter personal problem today at Target. One of my many winter personal problems is that I hate gloves. It's so annoying when you have to take them on and off to do practical things like picking my nose using my touchscreen phone(s). Yep, now that I work in the tech industry, I feel the need to be tech savvy, but how can I be tech savvy if it is such an annoyance to take my gloves on and off in the winter to use my phone? Solution: Touchscreen gloves! The pair in the picture is boring and not mine; my gloves are bright yellow with grey fingertips. The different-colored fingertips make it so you can use your screen without taking off the gloves! It works really well too, my coworker Bea and I tested it out plenty before we bought them. In case you're interested, it works because there's a conductive material interwoven into the thumb and forefinger to make the touchscreen sensitive to the gloves because of magic! I'm so excited about my new gloves that I almost forgot that I'm so cold (indoors, even) that I can't feel my nose.
I love those gloves! I invested in some almost a year ago and absolutely love them. Mine are bright magenta with grey fingertips :)
ReplyDeleteas;dflkjasd SCIENCE IS REAL.
ReplyDelete