![]() |
| (if you don't have a clear picture in your mind, I can't help) |
I think this is maybe because I shouldn't watch TV before I go to bed. Also I shouldn't drink so much caffeine. To combat the television problem, and because I haven't read a full book other than The Hunger Games trilogy since two years ago when I was in England without a computer, television, or a phone for three months, I have joined a Book Club with my co-worker Kevin and two of his friends.
This month, we're reading The Night Circus. It is an excellent book and a very quick read. We are meeting to discuss next week and I still have 300 of 500 pages to read (and a "booked" - pun intended - weekend), but no matter. I just won't give up that caffeine for a few more days.
Upcoming events which may or may not be later elaborated: Scary movie/Law and Order marathon and paleo dinner and a new breakfast restaurant (I rarely try new things. It's exciting.) with a new and an old friend (respectively), maybe that DamnIY project and/or a potentially rainy hike, a workout that promises to paralyze me for the rest of the week, a spa day, and, O!
Sushi House. (Get it?)

No comments:
Post a Comment