Conversation with my friend Jessica, the kindergarten teacher:
Woke up early to make some dirt cups to bring to work for Halloween... It's no secret that I loathe Halloween. And most holidays, actually. I generally prefer to not elaborate here to maintain my harsh, cold-hearted image, but I'll clarify slightly by explaining that I don't particularly care for children, sweets, costumes, or staying up late. I do like my coworkers though, so I made a birthday/Halloween treat this morning.
In an ineffective display of multitasking, I solved my hunger and work task by eating while making the dirt cups. Eating the Cool Whip/pudding mixture, that is. About two weeks ago I self-diagnosed myself with lactose-intolerance, and of course I forgot about the two cups of whole milk that went into this dessert while I was eating the extra mix (chased by gummy worms). Why are sweets difficult to resist even when I don't particularly enjoy them?
Normal way to start the day on Halloween: Vomiting breakfast candy.
Remind me to raise my children as Jehovah's Witnesses.
that looks delish! oh and read soon to hear about my halloween highlights haha :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Sam. Stop poisoning your body with SUGAR. And, I'm an awful kindergarten teacher. I know. Instead of playing duck, duck, goose, I make my kids do sit ups and push ups. Obesity in Oakland. Not cool.
ReplyDelete