Courtney discovered this gem of a game while she was back home and with her friends from before she met me (WHAT?? It's okay, they're cool.). This evening she created a Sweet Sixteen of my favorite things, which were randomly matched up against each other to pinpoint my National Champion Favorite Thing.

Undisputed winner: BACON.
Notable match-ups:
McDonald's Breakfast vs. watching television
This was a close race in the first round... If "watching television" did not include so many of my other favorite things, it may not have come out victorious. While those magical hash browns are magically scrumptious, TV is a passion and lifestyle for me, not to mention that it is available after 10:30am.
The Bay Area vs. corn
The Bay Area won this one, but I believe strongly that any recipe can be improved by adding corn. Or bacon.
The Bay Area vs. Law and Order: SVU
Once "The Bay Area" made it past the Elite Eight, it was a no-brainer for it to advance to the National Championship. Most of my family, friends, and best memories are in the Bay Area, and I plan to stay here as long as I can. So many things to do and love here-- I just can't imagine ever getting tired of it. That said, Law and Order: SVU has been a recent front-running activity in my Bay Area life, and if I do ever leave this wonderful place, SVU will be able to come right along with me. Winner: Bay Area.
Bacon vs. Cal Football
College football in general is a life staple, and despite some heart-breaking disappointments in past years, I will metaphorically bleed Blue and Gold on the front row of the student section as long as I can sneak in. Jeff Tedford, I'm not proud of all the decisions you've made in your coaching career, however, even if we had made a bowl game appearance this year, you didn't stand a chance against bacon.
No comments:
Post a Comment