Tuesday, July 5, 2011

You Are a Club Sandwich















You are have a big personality. It's hard for anyone to ignore you!
You dream big. You think big. And you eat big. Some people consider you high maintenance, but you just know what you want... and when you want it.

Your best friend
: The Tuna Fish Sandwich


Your mortal enemy
: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich



Just took a really awesome personality quiz called "What Kind of Sandwich Are You?" and that's what I came up with. The thing I like most about my sandwich is that there is usually bacon in it. The "Some people consider you high maintenance..." comment makes me think of When Harry Met Sally.
--I just like it the way I like it.
--I know. High maintenance.


Another unreasonable and incidentally coincidental thing that I like about this little analysis is that my best friend is supposed to be a tuna sandwich, and my mortal enemy is a PBJ. Ironically, I hate tuna fish and I love PBJ... but you should know, a pet peeve of mine is to feel unoriginal. I can't be best friends with another club sandwich. He or she might brag too much about his or her bacon, which would make me feel like my bacon wasn't special. Tuna fish is definitely not my thing, but the fact that it's so different from me probably makes it a much safer BFF.

1 comment:

  1. i'm not gonna lie i wanted to be the tf sandwich so bad... alas.

    ReplyDelete