Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday #2: Friends

This could be a long post, but here's a transcript of an email chain some of my close friends gifted me on my birthday [maybe edited to be more succinct, also my own notes are in italics]:

[Jess]
Happy Birthday!
Reason #1 Why I love you:
1. You are my first friend in TFA.

[Jenn]
Reason #2:
You don't make me feel bad when I judge other people--in fact you often jump right in and judge them too. You're the most loyal friend I know.
Reason #3:
You were the best co-teacher anyone could ever ask for.

[Courtney]
ditto Reason #2 - I was going to say the LOYAL part, but the other part too.
Reason #4 - You are not simply easy to live with, you are a JOY to live with and I thank God every day that I am blessed with such an incredible, thoughtful, considerate, and supportive roommate. My life would be so much harder without you to come home to.
Reason #5 - You made our wall calendar really straight.
[I should probably find a picture of this... I am going to very pretentiously say that yes, it is.]
Reason #6 - YOU ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Jess]
Reason 7: you have a feather.
Reason 8: you hate all cute, lovable things from children to cats. (but you love me!)
Reason 9: You will always text me back.

[Jenn]
Reason 10: you never wear chipped nail polish.
Reason 11: you always have nice hand writing!
Reason 12: you watch great tv shows like castle and bones and the bachelorette.

[Court]
reason 12.5 - you watch great tv shows ALSO like OTH, LAW & Order: SVU, and Grey's Anatomy
reason 13 - your tattoo on your foot is awesome, like you
reason 14 - you serenade me with your viola or mandolin
reason 15 - your favorite color is my favorite color


Jenn, Court, me, Jess

My friends are so cool.

1 comment: