Monday, April 30, 2012

For the sake of blogging, some recent thoughts, which may or may not be elaborated at some future date

  • Cabin in the Woods is one of the better movies I've seen in theaters in a long time.  
  • The Hunger Games for the first and second times was really good too, but as much as I wanted to enjoy it the third time, I admittedly fell asleep.
  • I fall asleep during a lot of motion pictures.  (More endless ways I'm like my mother and grandfather...)
  • It's okay to skip the gym to overeat at your favorite restaurant (On the Border) with your roommate.
  • Getting back into music is completely worth the callouses on my fingers.
  • I don't mind that I'll always be jealous of Corey's fingernails.
  • Proud of Erin for getting that internship she really wanted, but I'm not-so-secretly-jealous that we don't get to spend the summer making music videos and going to hip-hop dance classes.


  • Church with Grandma is a perfect way to start a Sunday.
  • Pinterest throws great birthday parties for four-year-olds.
  • Craving Dad's homebrews and thinking of finding time to go to Charlotte soon...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingernails match my jury duty badge this week.

    ReplyDelete