Today I'm celebrating National Administrative Professionals Day, also known as "Secretaries Day" or "Admin Day." To be fair, I only knew about it because Staples sent me a promotional mass email to get me to buy things for all the Administrative Professionals that I know. At first I just thought about how it's too bad and slightly ironic that, as an administrative assistant, I am the person who is in charge of knowing these holidays so if I didn't know about it, the chances that those whom I assist administratively will know are pretty slim.
But then I thought about how I haven't made a pop-up card for anyone recently, so I made one for my fellow administrative assistant, Bea, complete with drink coupon.
**Note that the drink coupon intentionally does not address who will pay for the drinks.
**Also note that I spelled "professionals" wrong. Twice.
Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
awww love this!! happy admin day to you and bea!!!!!
ReplyDelete