I'm not sure how I feel about being able to get all the seeds out of a pomegranate so easily/quickly... I kind of like the idea of pomegranates as a tasty/healthy snack AND an activity.
Roommate Courtney makes fun of me because I prefer frozen vegetables (you know, the kind that comes all cut into pieces in a bag in the freezer section) in a bowl to dessert. It's sort of like eating jelly beans, except that instead of eating the grape ones first so you don't have to suffer with that awful taste in your mouth by the end of your dessert (snack), then you save the best (jelly beans: black licorice; frozen veggies: corn, obviously) for last. My point is, sometimes it's nice when food is fun and not JUST easy or nutritious or tasty.
Incidentally, in case there's a pomegranate emergency, this is probably good knowledge to have.
I can't wait to try this. I love how excited this guy is.
ReplyDelete