
It seems like every time I think about a new idea for a post, I happen to be eating. When I think about what I'm going to write, I imagine it to start out, "One time when I was eating..."
I just got back from my three-day vacation in Las Vegas with some friends. One highlight was my dinner on Saturday night, which was at a restaurant in the Venetian called i♥burgers. The first miraculous thing about finding this restaurant is that it only exists in Las Vegas, so if I had not stumbled upon it after giving up an extensive search for an available $5 Blackjack table, I would never have gotten the opportunity to appreciatethis wonderful place.
Reason Number Two that this might have been the highlight of my weekend (I dare say, even better than my Blackjack winnings almost paying for the entire trip): I ate the most delicious burger called the i♥bacon burger (see photo). Because bacon infused into the burger meat AND on top of the burger is not enough; this burger also satisfies the void in your soul that only two slices of smoked gouda and onion strings can fill. I strongly assert (words I tell my students to reserve for their most compelling arguments) that this burger was made for me. Supporting evidence: the tears of joy I cried upon this burger's arrival to my table did not begin to do justice to how Justin-Bieber-"Stuck-in-the-Moment" I felt about the connection between us.

My boyfriend thinks that my bacon obsession is both abnormal and unreasonable. I would suggest that most people appreciate bacon significantly more than other foods, and that if many people say they think of me when they see bacon, it is only because I am more expressive about my deep affection for it than other people are. I maintain that most people would say that this definitely qualifies as a Christmas miracle...
love at first bite... let's go back?
ReplyDeletesuper jealous!! sounds delish
ReplyDelete