The best things about cleaning the kitchen, as a MHBP:
1. I can take out aggression on food stains on counters or dishes.
2. Dish soap is has a very non-abrasive scent, as far as cleaning products go.
3. Who doesn't love a new dish towel?
4. I can definitely knock out an episode of Law and Order while I'm cleaning the kitchen.
5. Other than the dishes, everything else can be cleaned with Lysol.
6. When I'm finished cleaning the kitchen, the surfaces sparkle.
7. The *hard surfaces* vacuum is much lighter than the rug vacuum.
8. If all else fails, I can throw a dish on the floor for a really satisfying solution to frustration...
9. After mopping the floor, I can do this really cool trick to walk across the floor: Rip two new paper towels and put them on the floor. Step one (bare) foot onto each paper towel and shuffle across the floor to my intended destination. Result: no footprints on the floor, and now a dry path for me to back-track across if I realize I left my cell phone on the far end of the kitchen.
every day i'm shufflinnnnn.
ReplyDelete